|Home||» Products||» Tin Salts||» Tin Sulphate|
Product Code : 05
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
- 1250 INR/Kilograms
Tin Sulphate we provide as a manufacturer are used for different electro coloring such as modifying from light brown to black. Producing the required color, S.S. 002 are included together at a definite ration in the bath. It also functions as an auxiliary to each other, where S.S. works as a stabilizer. This optimal quality chemical compound is a white solid, which is capable to absorb adequate moisture existent the air. Tin Sulphate can be prepared by the displacement activity occurred between copper(II) sulfate and metallic tin.
Key Points :
Key Points :
- The tin atom has three oxygen atoms, which are pyramidally ordered.
- Favorable source of tin(II) ions, which are unpolluted by tin(IV) species.
- Has optimal quality of absorbing moisture and some other wet substances.
- Also known as Stannous Sulfate .
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO1400:2015, GMP