|Home||» Products||» Copper Salts||» Copper Sulphate|
Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
As a noted manufacturer, we offer premium quality Copper Sulphate, which works as an effective pesticide and fungicide. If blended with lime, it is named as Bordeaux mixture that is utilized for controlling fungus on melons, grapes and berries. Another utilization of this product is Cheshunt compound with which it is mixed. The diluted mixture of Copper Sulphate is used for the treatment of parasitic infections in aquarium fishes and helps to remove the snails from aquariums. As the ions of copper are extremely toxic to fishes, caution is essentially needed with its application.
Key Points :
Key Points :
- Used in combination with ammonium carbonate for utilization in horticulture.
- Used for the prevention of damping off in seedlings, low concentrations is used for controlling algae.
- Subdues the maturation of bacteria such as Escherichia coli, applicative as a wood preservative.
- Efficiently applicative in electroplating and works as a mordant in vegetable coloring.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO1400:2015, GMP