Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Copper||» Copper Nitrate|
Product Code : 02
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Copper Nitrate, Cu(NO3)2, we deal as a manufacturer of is an inorganic compound, which makes a blue clear solid. It makes a deep blue-green solid and sublimes in a vacuum at 150-200 °C. This chemical compound also occurs as five assorted hydrates, in which the most common ones are hexahydrate and trihydrate. These physicals of Copper Nitrate are more usually applicative in commerce than in the laboratories. Employed as a catalyst for an assortment of procedures in organic chemistry, its solutions are highly useful for textiles and polishing agents.
Key Points :
Key Points :
- Used for organic synthesis and organic chemistry.
- Used in school laboratories to exhibit the chemical reactions of voltaic cell.
- In accumulation with acetic anhydride, works as an efficacious reagent for the nitration of fragrant compounds.
- Works as a suspension for the oxidation of thiols to disulfides.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO1400:2015, GMP