|Home||» Products||» Cobalt Salts||» Cobalt Carbonate|
Product Code : 07
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
- 28 INR/Kilograms
We offer Cobalt Carbonate, which is the inorganic compound that is identified with its chemical formula; CoCO3. For manufacturing this reddish paramagnetic solid substance, we use optimal quality ingredients. Basically, it works as an intermediate in the hydro-metallurgical cleansing of cobalt from its subunits. It is an inorganic coloring material as well as a precursor to activators. This is made by heating cobaltous sulfate with a mixture of sodium bicarbonate. Cobalt Carbonate is not soluble in water, but is promptly afflicted by mineral acids.
Key Points :
Key Points :
- Stands as a precursor to various cobalt salts and cobalt carbonyl.
- Works as component of dietary matters as cobalt is an essential component.
- Precursor to blue clay-ware toppings, splendidly in the occurrence of Delftware.
- Should not be swallowed, must be put-upon with extensive care.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO1400:2015, GMP